The purpose of the Pride Alliance at Indiana University of Pennsylvania shall be to:
- Foster a safe and supportive academic and social environment regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.
- To provide educational information on gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, Queer, Questioning etc. issues at IUP
- Add to the rich diversity of IUP’s academic and residence life and push for unity among IUP students
- Address incidents of homophobia and heterosexism in a manner that will create higher levels of understanding
Have an event and ideas that might interest Pride’s membership? Are you a prospective student? Want to introduce yourself? Want to meet us? Questions? Email us at email@example.com
- Pride Alliance at IUP Facebook Like Page- Our current main source for information
- Pride Group – Soon to be the future group for GLBTQA Alumni
HUB Pride Office #213
Our office is on the second floor above the food court, and across from the NAACP office on the right.
No Office Hours
Indiana University of Pennsylvania Indiana, PA 15705
c/o Student Co-op Assn.
319 Pratt Drive
Indiana, PA 15701