The purpose of the Pride Alliance at Indiana University of Pennsylvania shall be to:
- Foster a safe and supportive academic and social environment regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.
- To provide educational information on gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, Queer, Questioning etc. issues at IUP
- Add to the rich diversity of IUP’s academic and residence life and push for unity among IUP students
- Address incidents of homophobia and heterosexism in a manner that will create higher levels of understanding
Have an event and ideas that might interest Pride’s membership? Are you a prospective student? Want to introduce yourself? Want to meet us? Questions? Email us at email@example.com
- Pride Alliance at IUP Facebook Like Page- Our current main source for information
- Pride Group – Soon to be the future group for GLBTQA Alumni
HUB Pride Office #213
Our office is on the second floor above the food court, and across from the NAACP office on the right.
Indiana University of Pennsylvania Indiana, PA 15705
c/o Student Co-op Assn.
319 Pratt Drive
Indiana, PA 15701